Andre Clouet Silver Brut Nature 1.5L Magnum
Andre Clouet Silver Brut Nature 1.5L Magnum

Andre Clouet Silver Brut Nature 1.5L Magnum

+ -
Add to cart

Available in store

Article number: P-4521
Availability: In stock
Available in store: Check availability

The Clouet family were the official printers to Louis XV’s Royal Court at Versailles, and their attention to filagreed printing is till evident in their current labels. Jean-Francois Clouet lives in the house his ancestors built in 1741. The labyrinthine chalk cellar below still includes partial false walls, originally constructed to hide precious bottles from the Nazis during WW2.

Clouet owns 8 hectares of Grand Cru vineyards in the middle slopes of Ambonnay & Bouzy, grown on chalk & clay soils. Mature Pinot Noir grapes from estate vines are picked late, with 80% fermenting in stainless steel, and the remaining 20% in old Sauternes barrels. Finished with no dosage, it ages at least 3 years in bottle.

The fine bubbles bring notes of subtle tart berries, yellow mirabelle plums, lemon zest, and red apple. Focused and linear, the bright, high toned fruit carries a hint of toasty brioche, nougat, honey, and cream. Focused & linear, with a taut acidity and soft, chalky minerality.

100% Pinot Noir. NM. Sustainable. No dosage.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add to wishlist / Add to compare

Independent Spirits, Inc.

  • 5947 N Broadway, Chicago, IL
  • [email protected]
  • Tuesday - Saturday 12 to 7pm, Sunday 12 to 6pm
Copyright 2023 Independent Spirits Inc. - Powered by Lightspeed